Comment on page
- 1.Personal Information: We collect the personal information you provide to us when you create an account. Such personal information consists of your full name, username, email address, your address, country of residence, age, credit card and bank information (without the CVV code), details of any requests or transactions you make through the eService, and communications you send to us or submit to the Site (“Personal Information”);
Qube CS Pte. Ltd. maintains Personal Data exclusively within the time needed to follow prescribed legal purposes. When we no longer need Personal Data, we securely delete or destroy it. Aggregated data, which cannot identify a device/browser (or individual) and are used for purposes of reporting and analysis, are maintained for as long as commercially necessary.
Sometimes legal requirements oblige us to retain certain data, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. Reasons we might retain some data for longer periods of time include:
● Security, fraud & abuse prevention;
● Financial record-keeping;
● Complying with legal or regulatory requirements;
● Ensuring the continuity of your interaction with the Interface.
Your Inquiries You may contact us by email at the following email address: [email protected]; We use the data that you provide in an email to us, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your email in the best possible manner.
- 1.As a part of your use of and to ensure better and seamless delivery of the Services to you, the information and personal data you provide to us may be transferred to and stored at countries other than your home jurisdiction. These countries shall be subject to data laws of their respective countries. We and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. By using such Service, you expressly consent to this transfer and agree and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any additional terms and conditions, policies, and guidelines.
- 2.By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and /or processing of such information, and personal data outside the country you are based in, in the manner described above.
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
The data automatically collected from cookies and web beacons may include information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and details of your visits to the Interface, including traffic data, location data and logs, page views, length of visit and website navigation paths as well as information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address and how you interact with the Interface. We collect this data in order to help us improve the Interface and interaction with it.
The information we collect automatically may also include statistical and performance information arising from your use of the Interface. This type of data will only be used by us in an aggregated and anonymized manner.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. Unfortunately, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
- 1.We implement certain reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the applicable laws. However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Services, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- 2.We will comply with the requirements of applicable laws in the event of a data or security risk.
Qube CS Pte. Ltd. is not directed at children under the age of 18 and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. We request that all Qube CS Pte. Ltd. users be at least 18 years old (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service.
- 1.We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- 2.The terms of this Policy may change and if they do, the changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you on the website. The new Policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the Services.