The Qube team has created and is constantly developing a self-stabilizing token circulation structure. It is based on the exact supply of QUBE tokens without the possibility of increasing the number of tokens in the future. In the process of building the internal economy of the Qube platform, a monetary system for regulating the exchange rate of the token is used, which makes it possible to ensure predictable demand and balance the internal economic processes of the platform. The stability of the internal economy of Qube is ensured by the monetary model of the token, which is formed through transparent emission and an increase in application methods.
The growing volume from circulating supply to Qube is driven by demand generated by the following flows:
- Staking of a token on the platform in order to generate additional income;
- Providing assets to liquidity pools on the platform;
- Purchasing a token to pay for platform services Holding a token by community members;
- Purchasing and providing QUBE into pools and staking liquidity pools on the outer platforms;
- Using QUBE as a governance token. The involved community and a significant number of projects put up for voting, create a demand for the token in order to increase the voice in decision-making.
Thus, the stability of the internal economy of Qube is ensured by the monetary model of the token, which is formed by transparent emission and an increase in the volume of services.
The total end supply of QUBE tokens will be 1 billion QUBE, they are introduced into circulation in stages. When building the internal economy of Qube Crypto Space, the necessary key aspects of the model being created and the factors affecting the price of the QUBE token were taken into account.
The formal relationship between the utility of key services and the price of the Qube token will be expressed through the standard exchange equation:
MV=PQ where M is the total market value of QUBE's circulating supply (market cap = current price x circulating supply), V is the speed of circulation of tokens in the Qube ecosystem, P is the usefulness of the platform's key products, tools and services, Q is the total volume of transactions in the Qube ecosystem.
To maintain a fair distribution of tokens, a key issue will be to reward liquidity providers. In addition to the commission share, liquidity providers will be rewarded with QUBE tokens.The maximum reward will be directed towards liquidity pairs including the QUBE token to support initial demand and stimulate community growth. The reward is set at 1,000,000 QUBE per day and will be halved monthly until it reaches 250,000 QUBE per day.
The Qube team receives 1.75% of the total supply of tokens, which are additionally issued when rewards are distributed among the community.
Qube is built to provide solutions, products, and ecosystem features that can be implemented quickly and efficiently, increasing the relevance, velocity, and value of QUBE tokens.
6% - Seed - 60,000,000 QUBE (18 months lockup period)
2% - Pre sale- 20,000,000 QUBE
11% - IDO - 110,000,000 QUBE
0,25% - Airdrop - 2,500,000 QUBE
1,75% - Team - 17,500,000 QUBE (24 months lockup period)
10% - Marketing & Development - 100,000,000 QUBE
69% - Ecosystem - 690,000,000 QUBE
- The entire Qube ecosystem is focused on creating and maintaining demand for the Qube token. Any activity on the platform is aimed at creating demand for the token.
- The key parameters for maintaining a stable project economy are Total Value Locked (TVL), emissions (QUBE), Circulating Supply (QUBE), community size (Users).
- The functioning model ensures the self-sufficient functioning of the Qube Crypto Space ecosystem.
- Decisions about the future development of the platform are made through the governance token QUBE.
- The total value locked (TVL) of the project, not including the value of QUBE tokens, must not be lower than 80% of the market capitalization of QUBE tokens.
- Changes in token emission volumes should be rigidly tied and proportional to TVL growth.